The 3x Spitfire™ combines an impressive array of high-performance features into a rugged, ultra-compact package. When fast target acquisition in close- to medium-range shooting applications is a priority, the Spitfire excels. Laced with advanced features, the sophisticated prism-based design allows for a more compact optical system without sacrificing optical quality. The EBR-556B reticle is etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions. Prism Scopes are not compatible with the VMX-3T Magnifier.
EBR-556B (MOA) RETICLE
The EBR-556B reticle (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is designed around the 5.56 x 45 (223) cartridge to aid in rapid shooting at both near and far ranges—providing holdover and ranging references from 0-500 yards. Etched directly on the prism to assure consistent point-of-aim at all times with selectable red/green illumination of five intensity levels to match specific conditions.
- Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increases light transmission.
- Prism-Based Design – Delivers sharp optics and allows for unique reticle designs that are visible with or without illumination.
- One Piece Chassis – Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Shockproof – Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish – Highly durable low glare matte finish.
- Temperature Resistant – Operating Temperature Rated from -22 degrees to +122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Variable Mount Heights – Comes mounted at a lower 1/3 co-witness height of 40.4 mm from the optic center to base surface. Just remove the mount riser if a lower 30 mm mounted height is desired.
- Adjustable Brightness – Provides five levels of brightness intensity with red and green illumination settings.
- Red/Green Reticle Option – Allows shooters a choice of dot colour.
- Battery Life – Typical battery life is 250 hours at maximum brightness and 3,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
- Magnification 3 X
- Eye Relief 2.8 inches
- Field of View 31.5 feet/100 yards
- Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 120 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 120 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 13.9cm / 5.5 inches
- Weight 345 grams / 12.2 ounces
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Vortex. All Vortex products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It’s about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.