The Pulsar TSD1 Torque Screwdriver is the perfect tool to combat overtightening and stripping. Designed specifically for use when mounting Pulsar DFA scope adapters, this premium T-style hex key driver is constructed of a heavy-duty, ergonomically designed plastic T-handle, complete with finger grooves, and a durable aluminum driver shaft. Perfect for use with all Forward DFA scope adapters, the Pulsar TSD1 Torque Screwdriver includes a standard ¼”-drive connector and hex bit.
Note: This is permanently set at 1 Nm, cannot be adjusted to other torque settings
- Rugged T-style torque screwdriver
- Durable plastic handle with finger grooves
- Works with all Forward DFA scope adapters
- Includes screwdriver, bit adapter, & hex bit
- Prevents stripping & over-tightening of scope adapter
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Pulsar. All Pulsar products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Pulsar Warranty.