Setting the Standard for Long-Range Accuracy, Reliability, and Affordability.
Combining onsite wind and weather measurements with an extremely accurate ballistics calculator, the all new Kestrel 2700 keeps the options simple while amping up the performance capabilities to take long-range shots with confidence. Much more than a wind and weather meter – this unit is a powerful and effective tool for making first-round hits.
Inside the Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter is a powerful G1/G7 ballistics solver by Applied Ballistics to ensure that you hit your target on the first shot, out to 875 yards. The single target display allows you to easily view the elevation and windage solutions for your shot. Whether out on a hunt or just at the range, the Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter is the rugged handheld solution to ensure your shot finds its target.
Kestrel 2700 Features and Functions
- 3-Button Control
- Digital Compass
- Drop-Tested to MIL-STD-810G
- Hard Slip-On Protective Cover
- High Contrast, Sunlight Readable Monochrome LCD Display
- LiNK Wireless Communication to Mobile Devices (Bluetooth low energy)*
- Pressure Sensor
- Temperature Sensor (Patented External Isolated)
- Waterproof to IP67 (3’/1M for 30 minutes)
- G1/G7 Drag Models
- Muzzle Velocity Calibration
- Supports Mil, MOA, Clicks
Kestrel 2700 Includes
- Battery – 1 x CR2032
- Certificate Of Conformity (Spec Sheet)
- Protective Cover – Hard Slip-on
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Kestrel. All Kestrel bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Kestrel warranty and are C-Tick Complied for sale in Australia.