The Atlas 5H Bipod has been designed around the patented and patent pending features of the PSR bipod. It has been designed with the needs of .338 Lapua and higher calibers in mind.
The Atlas bipod offers many features that place it in a category of its own. Those features include legs that move independently and can be deployed in a 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, in the traditional 90 degree position, and facing directly to the front or back, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc. It provides the shooter with 30 total degrees left to right Pan as well as 30 total degrees of Cant that can be locked out at top dead center and the PAN and CANT Tension Wheel has detent adjustability and Cam-lock; making it easy to align your cross hairs on the target regardless of the terrain. Offering the strength and stability that shooters demand, the Atlas provides rock solid support. The Patented Atlas is constructed of the finest materials and built to the highest standards in the USA
The BT35-LW17 Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included quick release CUSTOM ADM Lever.
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style Picatinny rail via included CUSTOM ADM Lever.
- Height Range approximately 139mm to – 266mm (5.5″ – 10.5″)
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant.
- 5-H Pan and Cant can be locked out at top dead center
- PAN and CANT Tension Wheel has detent adjustability and Cam-Lock
- PATENTED multiple deployable leg positions of 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180
- Non-Rotating Legs
- Footprint spread 14.5″– 19.5″
- Weight 737gm (26 ounces)
- Available in black only
- Made in the USA
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for B&T Industries (manufacturer of Accu-Shot and Atlas Bipod products). All Accu-Shot/Atlas products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Accu-Shot/Atlas warranty.