We only use quality gear at Australian Tactical Precision (ATP), this principal also extends to the products we manufacture.
ARCA Swiss / RRS Dovetail rails are the go-to mounting system for attaching your rifle to a bipod or tripod with many accessories using the ARCA standard. These rails mount to your rifle via the a universal mounting system and have rounded edges to reduce snagging. The mounting screws sit below the rail surface.
Our Universal ARCA rails are made in Australia from a solid piece of Australian 6061-T6 aircraft aluminium bar stock on USA made CNC machines, and are MIL-Spec Type III hard coat anodised for the ultimate in scratch resistance.
We also include all the fasteners and mounting hardware that you will need to install your rail, consisting of 10-32 (3/4″ thread length) button head screws, 10-32 T-Nuts (3 prong) and 10-32 serrated bottom nuts. The screw thread pitch/diameter is 10-32 so that they can be used as a direct replacement for your rifle’s sling studs. The kit also includes serrated bottom nuts for use in polymer or composite stocks. The serrated undersides lock them in position. For wooden and composite stocks, use the included T-Nuts which are installed on the barrel side of your stock. You will need a 20mm or slightly larger paddle style drill bit to install this.
The ARCA rails are made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail standard so will fit all accessories that are ARCA or RRS compatible.
These rails are made in 1 slot increments of 40mm so that you have more mounting options to fit a wide range of stock without sacrificing rigidity
The underside (stock side) of these rails have 2 different configurations:
- The Tactical version has a very slight curve to the underside (100mm/4″ radius) and is suitable for tactical/varmint style stocks with a very slight curved stock
- The Hunting version has a curved underside (25mm / 1″ radius) and is suitable for hunting style stocks that have a curved stock
- Made from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminium
- RRS 1.5″ Dovetail standard
- MIL-Spec (MIL-A-8625) Type III Hard Coat anodised
- Includes screws and fasteners to fit it to your rifle, 1 and 2 slot rails come with 2 sets of screws/fasteners, 3 to 5 slot rails come with 3 sets
- Made in Australia
- 1 Slot (40 mm) – Tactical underside
- 1 Slot (40 mm) – Hunting underside
- 2 Slots (80 mm) – Tactical underside
- 2 Slots (80 mm) – Hunting underside
- 3 Slots (120 mm) – Tactical underside
- 3 Slots (120 mm) – Hunting underside
- 4 Slots (160 mm) – Tactical underside
- 4 Slots (160 mm) – Hunting underside
- 5 Slots (200 mm) – Tactical underside
- 5 Slots (200 mm) – Hunting underside
All ATP products are covered under our lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.