Mounts to Picatinny Rails on bolt action and single-shot rifles for ultimate field accuracy. Won’t change zero; added weight steadies gun. Spring-loaded, telescoping legs adjust quickly, fold parallel to barrel for carrying. Has a built in sling swivel stud so you can still use your sling.
These Picatinny mount versions are only available with the S series swivel bases. These swivel approximately 45 degrees to either side for instant levelling on uneven ground. Hinged base has tension adjustment and buffer springs to eliminate tremor or looseness.
Made of Aluminum and high carbon steel, anodized, black finish. Adjustment height range is from resting surface to centre of bore.
Made in the USA
Height: We stock Harris Bipods in the following height adjustment range 6 to 9 inch, 9 to 13 inch and 13.5 to 27 inch.
Leg Type: Smooth Legs: Allow numerous height adjustments when the legs are pulled out. Adjust each leg then turn the thumbscrew clockwise to lock it at this set length. Notched Leg: Series “M” Notched Leg – A new version of the original Bipod, the legs eject by spring action. Height settings are in 1″ increments. Self Levelling: Allow the shooter to quickly set up on uneven surfaces and adjust the height without leaving the shooting position. Turn the the thumbscrew clockwise to lock it at this set length.
- S-BRP: 6 to 9 inch, for benchrest use, swivel base, smooth leg
- S-BR2P: 6 to 9 inch, for benchrest use, swivel base, self levelling leg
- S-BRMP: 6 to 9 inch, for benchrest use, swivel base, notched leg
- S-LP: 9 to 13 inch, for bench or prone, swivel base, smooth leg
- S-L2P: 9 to 13 inch, for bench or prone, swivel base, self levelling leg
- S-LMP: 9 to 13 inch, for bench or prone, swivel base, notched leg
- S-25CP: 13.5 to 27 inch, 3 piece legs for sitting or kneeling, swivel base, smooth leg