An high power rifle chambered in .50 BMG and other big bore calibers can wreck optics and bipods alike. If you’re running a serious caliber, you should have a serious bipod that can stand up to it, such as the Big Bore Full Stability bipod from Leapers UTG.
Featuring heavily reinforced steel components and a wide 70-degree stance, the Full Stability Big Bore Bipod offers shooters a flexible and incredibly durable option for stabilizing their rifle. It quickly mounts to your large-bore rifle’s bottom picatinny rail, and provides 3 Position Folding Legs Equipped with oversized foot pads to get the perfect shooting position. With 35-degrees of panning and 55-degrees of left/right tilt, this bipod gives you an incredibly stable platform and support that’ll last under the heaviest recoil.
Part Number: TL-BPFS01-A
- Matte Black Anodized Aircraft Aluminum Construction with Reinforced Steel Components Designed from the Ground Up to Withstand Big Bore Calibers up to .50 BMG
- Reinforced Picatinny Mounting Base Features a Longer Surface Area Equipped with a Squared Steel Crossbolt
- 3 Position Folding Legs Equipped with Oversized, Serrated, and Rotatable Steel Foot Pads
- Lockable and Height Adjustable Legs Provide a Center Height from 9″-14″ and a Wide 70° Open Angle for Increased Stability
- Tension Adjustable 35° Panning and 55° Left and Right Tilt
- Posi-lock Push Buttons Feature a Large Surface Area for Easier Use while Wearing Gloves
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Leapers. All Leapers products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Leapers warranty.