UTG’s new Recon Flex Bipod is the first that are comprised of two separate legs which allows direct attachment onto an M-LOK handguard at the 3 and 9 O’clock positions and provides a clear lower rail. These bipods quickly deploy the means for a rock solid shooting platform while reducing the bulk and overall weight in comparison to traditional-style bipods that usually hang off the bottom of the handguard.
The bipod is made with lightweight Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction finished in a Matte Black Anodize. The Recon Flex Bipod is equipped with Versatile Bidirectional Bipod Legs with 5 Posi-lock Positions for firearms with varying height clearance and mounting real estate while containing fully adjustable legs with 5 precut extendable lengths and flexible In-between positions lockable via the Thumb Wheel.
Available in 2 sizes covering the following height ranges, TL-BPDM01: 5.7″ to 8.0″ and TL-BPDM02: 8.0″ to 11.8″
- Directly Attaches to M-LOK® Handguards at the 3 and 9 O’clock Positions
- Ergonomic Spring Loaded Slide Locking Ring for Quick and Effortless Bipod Deployment
- Lightweight Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction Finished in a Matte Black Anodize
- Versatile Bidirectional Bipod Legs with 5 Posi-lock Positions for Use on Different Firearms with Varying Height Clearance and Mounting Real Estate
- Fully Adjustable Legs with 5 Precut Extendable Lengths and Flexible In-between Positions Lockable via Thumb Wheel
- Equipped with Textured Nonslip Rubberized Foot Pads
- Requires the Length of 2 M-LOK® Slots Per Leg
- Center Height Adjustable From , Physical Length: 7.4″-10.1″,
- 5.7″ to 8.0″ Height Range
- 8.0″ to 11.8″ Height Range
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Leapers. All Leapers products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Leapers warranty.