UTG’s new Recon Flex II Bipod are comprised of two separate legs which allows direct attachment onto an M-LOK handguard at the 3 and 9 O’clock positions and provides a clear lower rail. These bipods quickly deploy the means for a rock solid shooting platform while reducing the bulk and overall weight in comparison to traditional-style bipods that usually hang off the bottom of the handguard.
The bipod is made with lightweight Aircraft Grade Aluminum Construction finished in a Matte Black Anodize. The Recon Flex Bipod is equipped with Versatile Bidirectional Bipod Legs with 5 Posi-lock Positions for firearms with varying height clearance and mounting real estate while containing fully adjustable legs with 5 precut extendable lengths and flexible In-between positions lockable via the Thumb Wheel.
Rubberized feet grip numerous types of surfaces, which stabilize shooting position and keeps your shot steady and on target. Fully adjustable and lockable legs with quick retraction features make the clamp-on bipod a go-to choice for shooters and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
Available in 2 sizes covering the following height ranges, TL-BPDM03: 7″ to 9″ and TL-BPDM04: 9″ to 12″
- Directly Attaches to M-LOK® Handguards at the 3 and 9 O’clock Positions
- One-piece locking Sliders with Circular Locking Lugs for Easier Manipulation and Added Rigidity
- Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum Construction with a Matte Black Finish
- 5 Position Foldable and Extendable Bipod Legs with Height Retention Locking Thumb Wheels
- Automatic Leg Extension Deployment
- Nonslip Rubberized Foot Pads are Interchangeable with Most Aftermarket Pads with QD Locking Detent
- TL-BPDM03: 7″ to 9″ Height Range
- TL-BPDM04: 9″ to 12″ Height Range
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Leapers. All Leapers products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Leapers warranty.