If you’re a hunter or a match shooter looking for a game-changing piece of gear, look no further than the MDT CKYE-POD | LIGHTWEIGHT. Quality craftsmanship and fast, simple, one-handed adjustments make this bipod the ultimate platform for stability and versatility.
The MDT CKYE-POD | LIGHTWEIGHT was created by Ckye Thomas, after multiple requests/comments from hunters that they “love the product, but wish that there was a lightweight version, easier to pack around”. The MDT CKYE-POD | LIGHTWEIGHT is also very useful with the new trend of lightweight/hunter or multi-day challenges where you need to pack all of your gear/food/tent along with you and cannot go back to the truck for days.
Please see our other listings for the ATP Low Profile Locking Lever Pod-Lock which will fit these bipods.
The MDT CKYE-POD | LIGHTWEIGHT was developed for the competitive shooter with a focus on strength, single handed operation and versatile configurations.
This bipod is a true work of art, featuring 3 locking positions from front to back – stowed, angled and down. MDT CKYE-POD | LIGHTWEIGHT is in a league of its own with quick single-handed adjustable height, allowing you to achieve from 9” to 15” (single pull standard model) or 9″ to 18.5″ (double pull model) paired with 170 degrees of cant, 360 degrees of pan capability (sling swivel stud version does not pan). Mix and match the independent leg heights and angles to create the perfect shooting position, every time.
The MDT CKYE-POD | LIGHTWEIGHT comes standard with it’s own spiked foot/claw for ultimate traction on any surface. However, if you prefer rubber feet, the MDT CKYE-POD | LIGHTWEIGHT will accept any standard sized (not the 5H size) Atlas Bipod feet. Note: the double pull bipods use different diameter feet so neither of the Atlas feet will fit.
- Single-handed adjustment
- Slim main body (barricade stop removed)
- Titanium fasteners for weight reduction
- Quick adjust RRS BTC mount. Picatinny & ARCA compatible
- Provides ultimate traction with spiked feet (Compatible/interchangeable with other brands of feet)
- Crafted from hard anodized aluminum
- 170 degrees of cant
- 360 degrees of pan (sling swivel stud version does not pan)
- Separate tension adjustments for pan and cant features
- Tumble deburred for a smooth tactile feel
- Skeletonized legs, wing hub, and mount
- Leg length for single pull standard model approx. 9″ collapsed, 15″ extended
- Leg length for double pull model approx. 9″ collapsed, 18.5″ extended
- Weight: starting from 17 oz.
- 106343-BLK – Single Pull – BTC Mount (ARCA and Picatinny compatible)
- 106344-BLK – Single Pull – Sling Swivel Stud
- 106345-BLK – Double Pull – BTC Mount (ARCA and Picatinny compatible)
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for MDT. All MDT products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian MDT Warranty.