The only rail adapter that allows all Harris Bipods (or other brands of the same design which attach to a sling stud) to rotate. For the first time your Harris Bipods can really rotate left-right so you don’t have to move the rifle to follow your target.
Five versions are available:
- (RBA-1) Picatinny rail with a quick detachable button. To attach, just slide on the rail and release button. To detach just push the button and slide the bipod off the rail.
- (RBA-2) Picatinny rail version (non-quick detach) attaches with two screws.
- (RBA-3) Standard sling stud version (Has rubber padded surface to protect the rifle stock finish).
- (KMRA) KeyMod handguard version. Attaches to KeyMod handguards.
- (MLRA) M-Lok handguard version. Attached to M-Lok handguards.
In use by USA military forces. All parts are machined from solid stock. Made from aircraft aluminum and Stainless Steel. Hardcoat anodized to Military Specs.
There is a “Lock Level” to lock the rotation in any position you desire or adjust to a desired tension.
- High quality engineering and manufacture.
- 100% American made. Lifetime Guarantee.
- #RBA-1 Picatinny Quick Detach Rotating Adaptor
- #RBA-2 Picatinny Rotating Adaptor (2 screw)
- #RBA-3 Sling Stud Rotating Adaptor
- #KMRA KeyMod Rotating Adaptor
- #MLRA M-Lok Rotating Adaptor