This listing is for the Type 1 cheek rest. Please see our other listings to purchase the Type 2 or Type 3.
How the ATP Cheekrest differs from the rest:
- Precision CNC machine cut for the perfect shape.
- Made of genuine Kydex (3.1mm thickness) which has outstanding abrasion and chemical resistance unlike Plastic/PVC/ABS which can be damaged by firearm cleaning chemicals.
- Formed/shaped on specialised jigs for perfect hole alignment and symmetry unlike other brands which may not be 100% aligned.
- Stainless steel bolts which have been hot blued twice, for the ultimate in rust resistance.
- Made in Australia.
Other Kydex cheekrest brands are small in size which can mean your cheek may not be completely supported by the rest, this is especially true when shooting in different positions as the placement of your cheek will change ie. prone and offhand. With the ATP cheekrest you can be sure that your cheek will have the full support required for consistent accuracy in all shooting positions.
This cheek rest ensures a solid cheek weld with any size rings/bases/scope combination. A solid cheek weld is essential for maintaining a consistent firing position which aides accuracy.
Australian designed and manufactured, Precision machine cut to exact specifications (CNC) unlike other cheek rests.
Universal size, fits rifles/shotguns with stocks 34mm to 43mm wide. The cheek rest can easily be reformed at home to fit wider or thinner stocks but will need longer bolts for stocks thicker than 43mm (longer bolts available upon request).
PLEASE MEASURE YOUR STOCK WIDTH BEFORE ORDERING. Will NOT fit Bell & Carlson Medalist Tactical, HS Precision and other wide butts as these are thicker than 43mm (however it can be easily reformed at home in boiling water to fit).
- Plenty of adjustment range, 1.5 inches (38mm)
- Made of genuine Kydex (3.1mm thick)
- High quality mounting hardware – Blued stainless steel bolts with polymer knobs for in the field height adjustment – no tools required (long bolts allow fitting to butts up to 43mm wide)
- Requires 2 holes to be drilled in stock, 5 minute install with a drill
- Can be fitted to wood, polymer and composite stocks
- Colour is BLACK, the camera flash makes it appear lighter in the photos.
NOTE: The Type 1 cheekrest has horizontal bottom edge, the Type 2 design has a sloped bottom edge. The Type 3 design is a lightweight version of the Type 1 but is 2cm shorter in length and has a large cutout.
All cheekrests have the same spacing and slot design so are 100% interchangeable
The Type 3 cheekrest is 33g lighter than the Type 2 version and 27g lighter than the Type 1 version.
Dealer enquiries also welcome.