ATP only sell genuine Magpul products made for heavy duty use on real firearms, not the Magpul PTS version which is only made for Airsoft/BB-guns.
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock – Mil-Spec Model (Magpul Original Equipment) provides an inexpensive, fixed, non-collapsing stock option for mil-spec size carbine-length buffer tubes.
The MOE Fixed Carbine Stock has a slim profile, improved cheek weld, and multiple sling attachment options, and is compatible with ASAP® Plates and PRS® Extended Rubber Butt-Pad. Installation is non-armorer and does not require the castle nut or lock plate to be removed.
Made in U.S.A.
Available in Black, Olive Drab Green (ODG) or Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
Don’t forget to purchase your Castle nut wrench here: https://australiantacticalprecision.com.au/product/chassis-stocks/chassis-accessories/atp-ar15-carbine-butt-stock-castle-nut-wrench-tool/
- Fixed length for standard mil-spec sized Carbine receiver extension tubes (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, LMT, Ruger, S&W, SIG, and others (please see the note below)
- ~12.2” Length of Pull
- Integrated 1.25” sling loops
- Compatible with ASAP Plate & PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad
- Durable polymer construction
- Available left/right side push-button QD Sling Mount Kits (not included)
NOTE: There are two basic sizes of Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec size extension on your rifle, make sure to order the MAG481 MOE Fixed Carbine Butt Stock (for Commerical-Spec tubes).
MOE Fixed Carbine Stock, Mil-Spec
- Weight: 9.5 oz.
- Weight, w/receiver extension: 13.5 oz.
- Length, max: 8.8 in.
- LOP, AR: ~12.2 in.
* Specifications based on standard-length rifle