MLOK Hardware not included.
Area 419 is always looking for ways to improve existing products when we are not developing new technologies. With the rapid growth in popularity of ARCA rails in precision rifle, we saw a need to improve this great dovetail technology to something that could be mechanically locked in place instead of just friction. If you have ever tried using a Barricade stop on an existing ARCA rail, you’ve probably also seen it slide under much pressure (barricade stop not included, see our other items)
Includes T-nuts and mounting hardware
Introducing the ARCALOCK Dovetail Rail System *Rail is only locking with an Area 419 ARCA clamp*
– Serrated rail sides interface with our proprietary clamp design to mechanically lock it in place so no movement is possible. Serrations are not sharp, will not damage bags or your hands.
– Rail is backwards compatible with standard Arca accessories, but will not be locking without our clamp
– Rail is 17″ long giving you the entire length of the stock forend for attachments.
– Made to the RRS 1.5″ Dovetail Standard, so you can be sure lever clamps will work
– No sharp edges. Every corner is radiused, and every edge is chamfered on the machine. This takes longer to make, but it is the only right way.
– While designed with Manners Composite Stocks in mind, this rail accommodates a multitude of rifle and stock configurations that have an accessible front action screw and some sort of front attachment point(s).
– Spacers for rifle stocks with non-flat forends are available
– Designed to attach to the rifle up to 4 places for maximum strength and stability.
– Type 3 Hard Coat anodized for additional durability.
– Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
– Made in-house here in the USA from USA sourced Aluminum on USA made CNCs
– Rail comes with extra Remington 700-style action screw of extended length to fit the rail to the front action screw attachment point. Some trimming will likely be required.
– A 3/4″ paddle bit and drill press may be required for installation of tee-nuts, depending on current rifle configuration. Tee nuts and hardware included.
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Area 419. All Area 419 products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Area 419 Warranty.