– Developed for use on the flat Area 419 ARCALOCK rails such as the 12″ Universal, M-LOK, Keymod, and MPA that do not have a built in stop
– Slides on from the end of the rail, does not clamp “over” and can be locked in any position on the rail
– 1-1/8″ tall from bottom of rail
– Grooved to aid in gripping the barricade
– Uses a pinch clamp design and also a set screw to engage one of the ARCALOCK cuts to guarantee no slippage
– 3/32 Wrench included and required to move clamp, not designed to be a moveable stop.
– Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum in house
– Type III Black Hardcoat Anodized
NOTE: ARCA Rail in photos not included
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Area 419. All Area 419 products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Area 419 Warranty.