The Monkey Clamp is a heavy duty universal tripod saddle mount that clamps onto your rifle so that you can attach it to a tripod. Great for standing/kneeling shots and PRS matches.
CNC machined from AW6082-T6 aluminium alloy and weighing only 570g. It has hardened steel pins which maintain strength and integrity of the unit when affixed and provide true parallel clamping and even pressure distribution across the clamped surfaces. The 3mm rubber pads offer protection to the rifle stock and help absorb vibration.
Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Note: Tripod in photos not included
- Universal clamp for use with both standard and professional tripods.
- Large clamping surface area with a clamping capacity ranging from 38-74mm.
- Black Hard Anodised.
- Standard 1/4-20 & 3/8-16 metal thread inserts for direct mount to tripod or ball head unit.
- Nylon ratchet handle complete with stainless steel stud and compression spring assembly which assists with one handed operation when attaching or removing the clamp.
- Dimensions: 150 x 100 x 50mm (Handle extends + 40mm)