MDT’s M-Lok Picatinny Rails are designed to be a reliable addition to our chassis systems when installing various accessories on your bolt action rifle. They are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then hard-anodized black for a durable finish. The rails also feature laser etched positioning markers making repeatable set ups easier. They come in a variety of lengths, feature an integral QD flush cup sling mount on select sizes and include the necessary hardware for mounting to M-LOK compatible attachment systems, which are currently integrated in many of our chassis system and forend designs.
- Compatible with M-LOK attachment systems only
- MIL-STD-1913 & STANAG 4694 spec rails
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized
- Laser etched position markers for quick reference
- Contoured for snag-free operation
- 11 length options
- QD flush cup sling mount on select sizes (no QD flush cup mounts on 1.5″, 2.5″ and 3.15″ lengths)
- Height 9.4mm (0.370”)
- Hardware included:
- 10/24 flat head screws in ½” length
- M-Lok nuts
- Made in Canada
NOTE: If you prefer to buy Australian Made, we also manufacture our own M-LOK Picatinny Accessory Rails in various sizes. Available at the following links.
No Sling Mount:
With QD Flush Cup Sling Mount:
MDT’s M-LOK Picatinny Rails are compatible with M-LOK attachment systems only, such as our LSS-XL Gen2 chassis system, our ESS & TAC21 forends and our SRS V5 buttstock. Additional MDT products will feature the M-LOK attachment system in the near future.
- 1.5in (3 slots), no QD mounts
- 2.5in (5 slots), no QD mounts
- 3.15in (7 slots), no QD mounts
- 4.0in (8 slots), one QD mount
- 5.0in (10 slots), one QD mount
- 5.5in (12 slots), one QD mount
- 6.5in (14 slots), one QD mount
- 7.0in (15 slots), two QD mounts
- 7.9in (17 slots), two QD mounts
- 8.6in (19 slots), two QD mounts
- 9.4in (21 slots), two QD mounts
MDT Chassis Fitment
|Forend||Face||Max M-LOK Picatinny rail Length|
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for MDT. All MDT products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian MDT Warranty.