Powa Beam’s new design POWA STRUT Window Mount for Spotlights enables you to fix your spotlight to your door frame without the need to modify your vehicle. This allows you to easily control the light angle and direction using the remote handle so you can spot your target easily. The extra strong, adjustable double gas strut system allows it to quickly attach to most vehicles and the door can still be open and closed without restriction.
SPOTLIGHT AND REMOTE/HANDLE IN PHOTOS NOT INCLUDED
- Versatile, adjustable strut operated mounting system
- Attaches to almost any window vehicle frame in seconds
- Allows door to be opened & closed without any restrictions
- No modifications to vehicle necessary
- Strong steel construction
- To fit spaces between 310mm & 520mm
- Spotlight and handle not included
- Designed for use with Powa Beam 7″ Spotlights.
- Compatible will all Powa Beam bracket models however when used with 9″ and 11″ Spotlights there may be increased movement of the mounting arm.
- Designed for use at low speeds only.
- This setup is ideal if you are a recreational shooter and do not want to make permanent modifications to your vehicle.
- Suggested use with a RC220 remote handle
- May also fit a Powa Beam RC500 Deluxe Folding Remote however you will need to lightly file the inside of the plate. You will also need to mount it underneath the plate (not half on top and half on bottom)and fix it with the screws from the top.