The most popular skinning knife sold by Puma SGB 5 years running! This legendary knife design featuring the classic trailing point upswept blade has an overall length of 9.4″ and a blade length of 5.2″. Weight is 6.9 oz. The satin finished hollow ground blade is made of 4mm 1.4116 German Cutlery steel and has a Rockwell hardness of 55-57. This is a classic knife that has been used in every aspect of the outdoors, including Hunting, Fishing, Camping, Tactical, Survival and Bushcrafting. Puma SGB knives are made with Solingen, Germany steel blades which are assembled into knives in Asia.
Puma SGB fixed blade hunting knives also feature genuine stag handles, brass finger guard and pins, brass lined lanyard holes and large assortment of blade styles made to accommodate any outdoorsman’s field dressing or skinning needs.
All Puma SGB Stag handled knives come with top grain leather sheaths that are 100 percent vegetable tanned and feature a rich, durable brown aniline finish that lets the full beauty of the leather show through.
When it matters, would you prefer German steel or Chinese steel?
- 1.4116 German Cutlery Steel Manufactured In Solingen Germany, Handmade By Skilled Knife Craftsmen
- 5.2″ Upswept Trailing Point Blade Made From 1.4116 German Cutlery Steel
- Overall Length Of 9.4″ Weighing 6.7 Oz
- Genuine Stag Handle With Brass Pins And Bolsters And Antique Medallion
- 55-57 Rockwell Hardness Tested And Proofmarked With Limited Lifetime Warranty
- High Quality Leather Sheath
NOTE: You must be aged 18 years or older to purchase a knife in Australia. It is the buyer’s responsibility to comply with their state regulations regarding knife purchases. By purchasing a knife from ATP you are making a declaration that you are aged 18 years or older.
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Puma SGB. All Puma SGB products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Puma SGB warranty.