ISMS – IDEAL SCOPE MOUNT SYSTEM
SP Picatinny Rail for Scopes with 34mm Tube Diameters
Please see our other product listings for 30mm, 35mm, 36mm and 40mm Scope Tube versions.
The Spuhr ISMS (Ideal Scope Mounting System) is machined from one-piece solid billet, in 7075 T651 Aluminum with no joints which can over time become a weakness in a mount.
The unique lightweight design of the Spuhr mount provides a rock solid Picatinny-style mounting platform that lends itself to easy accessory mounting, 45 degree split rings gives clear visibility of the turrets with minimal movement.
The lengthy list of features that Spuhr has packed into one mount makes it the truly Ideal Scope Mounting System.
Made in Sweden
- Built in level
-With a quick glance from your left eye you can get an instant check of your level without leaving your shooting position. The built in level is always protected in the rear of the mount and is not a risk of shifting or being broken off on the move.
- Accessory interface
-Every mount consist of 7-8 mounting interfaces where you can attach nearly anything. The interface consists of two threaded Metric 4 holes that are depressed in a conical hole to perfectly fit the individual attachment interfaces (sold separately) with absolutely no play in the joint.
- 4 numbered and indexed mounting torx heads
-Even the slightest variance in how the mount is attached to a weapon can alter the point of impact. To resolve this, the ISMS has numbered screw holes so you can attach the mount the same way each time. The amount of torque applied to the mount can also cause unwanted variance so Spuhr has placed index marks on the screw head so you can put the exact same amount of torque on your mount no matter how often you remove the mount.
- 10-degree leveling wedge
-This simple tool fits in a 10-degree slot on the mount while mounting the scope and works against the bottom of the scope to ensure a perfectly level scope.
SP-4011: “The GAP Mount” (Super Low Mount)
Special mount with extra low height. Due to the low height it will not work with scopes like S&B 5-25 and 3-20, the Kahles k624i, or Vortex Razor as the erector housing will collide with the bridge between the rings. It works fine with Bushnells and S&B 3-12×50 and 4-16×50.
Clearance: 5.5 mm/.216″ (from the bottom of the tube to bridge of the mount body)
SP-4036: Ultra Short Mount, SP-4636: Ultra Short Mount
Designed specifically for the Schmidt & Bender 5-20×50 PM II Ultra Short. It features a shorter rear ring as to clear the illumination bezel of the scope.
Distance between rings: 51mm
SP-4003B: Extended Mount, SP-4603B: Extended Mount, SP-4803B: Extended Mount
Designed for use with scopes with extended erector housings and 56 mm objectives, such as the US Optics TPAL/EREK and the Nightforce BEAST and is especially suitable for night vision equipment. May require extended length picatinny rails, check your measurements before purchase.
Base length: 147 mm/5.79” – Distance between Rings: 83mm
Prevents damage on scope due to flexing during heavy recoil or rough environment. The snipers rifle and the spotters carbine can have the same mount, enabling the use of same equipment and accessories. Rings are grooved inside to get a better grip of the scope and enabling gluing of the scope. The mount is milled out of one billet of material instead of being screwed together of small parts.
Patent pending solution for indexing the rotation of the scope, using an included tool/gauge to index the scope correctly to the mount and gun. Important since a incorrectly indexed scope unintentionally will also have a sideways adjusted point of impact and since it will be adjusted sideways when it is adjusted for elevation.
Traditionally lasers have been mounted on the front of the rifle stock, a solution with drawbacks. For the same reasons you don’t want your barrel to touch the stock you don´t want the sights to be mounted on the stock. Our mounting system have minimum seven interfaces for accessories and the laser can easily be mounted on the mount, given the advantage of undisturbed laser and the weight more central on the gun instead of forward.
Mounts can be delivered in various tilts. The tilt is clearly engraved on the mount, in both MIL and MOA.
Accessible and readable dials
The rings are cut 45 degrees instead of horizontal as usual, providing several advantages. The screws holding the parts together are not in the way of the knobs, thus the shooter can quickly determine the settings of the knobs. It also gives the shooter a horizontal line that not directly are seen but is existing and helping the shooter not to rotate his gun unintentionally. The rings have index marks on the top and right side, making low knobs more easily readable
Possibility of using various accessories such as angle cosine indicator, back up sights, lasers, illuminators, Night vision mounts etc. With traditional mounts this can be achieved only if there is sufficient space on the middle tube for additional rings, which there rarely is. Ideal Scope Mount System have interface surfaces directly on the mount, making it possible to mount accessories either by Picatinny rails or as direct interfaces for certain accessories as angle cosine indicators and red dot sights. A selection of interfaces for popular accessories are available, and others can be made to specification.
The sight mount has a level included inside the mount.
Heights are measured from the centre of the scope tube to the top of the picatinny rail.
- SP-4011, 34mm Tube, 1.1″ Height, 0 MIL/0 MOA (Super Low-see notes)
- SP-4001, 34mm Tube, 1.18″ Height, 0 MIL/0 MOA
- SP-4301, 34mm Tube, 1.18″ Height, 3 MIL/10 MOA
- SP-4601, 34mm Tube, 1.18″ Height, 6 MIL/20 MOA
- SP-4901, 34mm Tube, 1.18″ Height, 9 MIL/30 MOA
- SP-4801, 34mm Tube, 1.18″ Height, 13 MIL/44 MOA
- SP-4036, 34mm Tube, 1.35″ Height, 0 MIL/0 MOA (Ultra Short-see notes)
- SP-4636, 34mm Tube, 1.35″ Height, 6 MIL/20 MOA (Ultra Short-see notes)
- SP-4006, 34mm Tube, 1.35″ Height, 0 MIL/0 MOA
- SP-4002, 34mm Tube, 1.5″ Height, 0 MIL/0 MOA
- SP-4302, 34mm Tube, 1.5″ Height, 3 MIL/10 MOA
- SP-4602, 34mm Tube, 1.5″ Height, 6 MIL/20 MOA
- SP-4902, 34mm Tube, 1.5″ Height, 9 MIL/30 MOA
- SP-4802, 34mm Tube, 1.5″ Height, 13 MIL/44 MOA
- SP-4003B 34mm Tube, 1.5″ Height, 0 MIL/0 MOA (Extended Mount-see notes)
- SP-4603B, 34mm Tube, 1.5″ Height, 6 MIL/20 MOA (Extended Mount-see notes)
- SP-4803B, 34mm Tube, 1.5″ Height, 13 MIL/44 MOA (Extended Mount-see notes)
- SP-4008, 34mm Tube, 1.73″ Height, 0 MIL/0 MOA
- SP-4808, 34mm Tube, 1.73″ Height, 13 MIL/44 MOA
- SP-41808, 34mm Tube, 1.73″ Height, 18 MIL/61 MOA
- SP-4004, 34mm Tube, 1.89″ Height, 0 MIL/0 MOA
- SP-4804, 34mm Tube, 1.89″ Height, 13 MIL/44 MOA
- SP-4016, 34mm Tube, 1.5″ Height, 40mm Cantilever, 0 MIL/0 MOA
- SP-4616, 34mm Tube, 1.5″ Height, 40mm Cantilever, 6 MIL/20 MOA
- SP-4026, 34mm Tube, 1.26″ Height, 70mm Cantilever, 0 MIL/0 MOA
- SP-4022, 34mm Tube, 1.5″ Height, 70mm Cantilever, 0 MIL/0 MOA
- SP-4024, 34mm Tube, 1.89″ Height, 70mm Cantilever, 0 MIL/0 MOA
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Spuhr. All Spuhr products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Spuhr Warranty.