Extreme terrain and unimaginable conditions test your mettle—and your optics. Razor HD binoculars are a step up and out from other binoculars in their class. Lightweight, bright and strong, these binoculars feature a best-in-class HD optical system that delivers the sharpest images possible.
Included in the Box
- Rainguard eyepiece cover
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- Deluxe padded carry case
- APO System – Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- HD Lens Elements – Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated – Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Dielectric Coating – Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Plasma Tech – Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Phase Correction – Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast
- Roof Prism – Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- True Open Hinge – Offers superior ergonomics while decreasing total weight and bulk.
- Magnesium Chassis – Decreases weight and increases strength.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek ® – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor – Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups – Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel – Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter – Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable – Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Magnification 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter 50 mm
- Eye Relief 16.5 mm
- Exit Pupil 5 mm
- Linear Field of View 315 feet/1000 yards
- Angular Field of View 6 degrees
- Close Focus 10 feet
- Interpupillary Distance 57-74 mm
- Height 6.8 inches
- Width 5.1 inches
- Weight 28.1 oz
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Vortex. All Vortex products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It’s about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.