VORTEX RAZOR UHD BINOCULARS
When it comes to serious glassing, the details are what matters most, and with the Razor UHD you won’t miss a thing. Built from lens-to-lens for those who demand the best in each component, the Razor UHD provides exceptional optical quality and fidelity in a tough, lightweight package. Advanced lens coatings help conquer low-light situations, and multi-layered coatings on the prism keep images bright and clear. Near, far, and every detail in between, see more with the Razor UHD.
When you want to take the best-of-the-best to the next level… Enter the Razor UHD. The Ultra High Definition optical design features an improved optical prescription and unparalleled image resolution. Whether you need to pick apart a densely packed hillside, or observe the finest details at insanely close distances, the Razor UHD can do it all!
Included in the Box
- Objective lens covers
- Ocular lens cover
- Accessory/Ammo Pouch
- Harness and case
- Comfort neck strap
- Lens cloth
- Abbe-Koenig – Larger prism with longer optical path resulting in sharper image resolution.
- UHD Optical System – Ultra high definition optical quality and prescription for unparalleled image resolution that cuts chromatic aberation; providing exceptional color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness, and light transmission
- APO System – Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated – Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech – Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- Phase Correction – Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism – Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- True Open Hinge – Offers superior ergonomics while decreasing total weight and bulk.
- Magnesium Chassis – Decreases weight and increases strength.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek ® – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor – Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups – Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel – Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter – Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable – Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Magnification 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter 42 mm
- Eye Relief 16.7 mm
- Exit Pupil 4.2 mm
- Linear Field of View 346 feet/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View 6.6 degrees
- Close Focus 4.5 feet
- Interpupillary Distance 56-76 mm
- Height 7 inches
- Width 5.6 inches
- Weight 32.2 oz
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Vortex. All Vortex products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It’s about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.