The Successor to the legendary Terrapin, the new Terrapin X is the new authority in commercial grade rangefinders. For years the most frequently asked question has been, which rangefinder do I get? We always gave the same advice, a second-hand Vectronix if you can find one. Well now they are going to be readily available for everyone, the new TerrapinX is the answer to your range finding requirements.
- Measurable ranges up to 3,280 yards/3,000 meters and beyond through precision laser technology – class I eye-safe
- Housing made from rubberized and reinforced RYTON® plastics. Provides solid protection from water, dust, and accidental drops
- Wireless communication between the TERRAPIN X mobile app, KESTREL® ballistic solvers supporting LiNK protocol or other products.
- Unmatched 8× magnification for extreme range measurements and a 28 mm front objective lens for maximum light gathering and highest resolution.
When you buy the TERRAPIN X you will get the standard warranty of 2 years (Australia). By registering for the TERRAPIN X mobile app, your warranty will be extended to lifetime for optics and to 3 years for electronics (excluding misuse). The registration must occur within 90 days after purchase.
Terrapin X Specifications:
- Bluetooth Connectivity with your Kestrel or Ballistic App
- 11m to 3000m Range
- Azimuth to Target
- Equivalent Range to Target using the corrected horizontal distance
- Scan Mode
- One Button Operation
- 8x Magnification with great optics (compared to the originals 5x)
- Rugged Outer Shell
- 12 x 0.5MRAD Beam Divergence