- For use with Athlon RD Series Red Dot Sights
- Slide-to-Side Picatinny Mount
- 5x Magnification
- 30mm Objective Diameter
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics
- 4.7° Angular Field of View
- Aluminum Housing/1-Piece Chassis
- Fogproof & Waterproof
- Impact Resistant
Many times when in the field or during competitions you need to transition between no magnification for speed in close-range combat and magnification for precision shooting as situation dictates. The Athlon MAG51 – 5×30 Magnifier mounts behind a traditional red-dot sight to provide magnification when needed. The mount has the ability to swing out of the way when not in use, but can quickly be placed behind the red dot to increase the magnification for longer mid-range shots. Rugged construction. Multi-coated lenses and 30mm tube for excellent light transmission. Nitrogen purged, shockproof, waterproof, and fogproof.
|OBJECTIVE LENS DIAMETER||30 mm|
|Exit Pupil||6 mm|
|Angular Field of View||4.7°|
|Linear Field of View||24.7′ at 100 yd / 8.2 m at 100 m|
|Windage/Elevation Adjustment||80 MOA|
|Eye Relief||7 cm|
|Weatherproofing||Waterproof and fogproof, nitrogen-Purged|
|Dimensions||12.2 x 5.3 x 5.1 cm|
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Athlon. All Athlon products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Athlon Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Your Athlon product is not only warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Athlon will also repair or replace, at no charge to you, your product if you should damage it through normal use. No receipt needed, no registration required. This is a commitment that Athlon will be the best product you can buy for your money.
* This warranty does not cover damages caused by deliberate damage, misuse, theft or maintenance provided by someone other than the Athlon Authorized Service Department.
* Athlon Life Time Warranty only covers binoculars, riflescopes, spotting scopes, red dots, prism scopes, magnifiers, and laser rangefinders. Other Athlon Products have standard one year warranty.
* Please note that any altering of the products, such as cerakote coatings or spray painting, will void the warranty.