When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot—both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for hunters who want a quality red dot sight, but don’t want to break the bank. Features sleek rear-facing controls for power on/off and easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels—lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. Automatically returns to the last dot intensity used when powered up. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fogproof. Strike fast!
The lower 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount model is ideal for rifle platforms, positioning the optic bore center 40 mm above the base surface.
The 4 MOA dot is ideal for situations that demand split-second target acquisition (available in Bright Red Dot or Red/Green Switchable Dot). Choose among ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
Fully Multi-Coated Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Single-Piece Chassis Maximizes strength and waterproofness. Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable low-glare matte finish.
- Operating Temperature Rated from -30 degrees to 60 degrees Celsius.
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Adjustable Dot Intensity Provides ten variable illumination settings—the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
- Battery Life 12-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life is 300 hours at maximum brightness and 6,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
- Magnification 1 x
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA
- Travel per Rotation 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 14.2cm / 5.6 inches
- Weight 204 grams / 7.2 ounces
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Vortex. All Vortex products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It’s about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.