A day at the range is meant to be a pleasant experience. A time to work at becoming a better marksman, to practice and improve. Unfortunately it doesn’t always turn out that way, particularly with a scoped rifle, shotgun, or pistol. Taking the time, energy, and money to go out to a range and then have it be a wasted trip can leave a sour taste in any of our mouths. There are a few things you can do to help eliminate frustration at the range though. Making sure you equipment is properly maintained is a start (check all screws, mounts etc…), but there is also a line of products that can help you too, such as the Bushnell Laser Boresighter.
- Bushnell Laser Boresighter
- For Handguns Rifles And Shotguns
- Includes Arbors For .22 – .50 Caliber Firearms
- Also Includes Arbors For 20 And 12 Gauge Shotguns
- Easy To Use
- Spend Less Time Sighting In And More Time In The Field!
The Bushnell Laser Boresighter kit includes the following items:
- One laser unit
- One carrying case
- Instruction set/small target
- Seven plastic arbors (from .22 to .50)
- Seven screws
- One hex key
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Bushnell. All Bushnell products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Bushnell warranty.