The Sytong HT-60 is a day and night digital optic , with multiple uses, comfortable, compact and ergonomic. Easy to handle even with one hand, it can be used as an observation lens both during day and night, with the ability to record everything that is observed in High Definition. Great for the observation of nature and especially nocturnal animals.
It can be installed on any firearm by using the picatinny rail attachment which is included. It has 7 different types of reticles and can save 5 customized calibrations.
In the IR night vision mode, the illuminator will be activated, which with an easy intensity adjustment allows a range of up to 200 m. It is possible to connect the device via Wi-Fi to a smartphone in order to share the experience in real time with your friends.
The Sytong HT-60 is supplied in a convenient box complete with all it’s accessories.
In the box:
- HT-60 device for day and night vision
- Picatinny rail attachment
- 850nm IR Illuminator
- A high-durability 18650 rechargeable battery with battery life of 8 hours
- Charger with USB port
- Kit with hex wrenches for installation and adjustment
- Convenient carrying bag
- Instruction manual
- Battery: 18650 x 1
- Dimensions: 148mm x 71mm x 50mm
- Magnification: 6.5x – 13x
- Focus: 2m – ∞
- Eye resolution: 1024 x 768
- Voltage: 3.7v
- IR wavelength: 850 nm
- IR power: 5w
- Illuminator distance: 200m
- Output type: AVI
- Data transmission: WIFI
- Frame rate: 30fps
- Battery life:> 8 hours*
- Video resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Memory type: TF card
- Weight: 420g
- Warranty: 2 years
* Specifications are provided for informational purposes only. Actual values may vary
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Sytong. All Sytong products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Sytong Warranty.