Lifetime Warranty!! Made in Japan!!
The Vixen VI Series 3-12×40 Riflescope with Duplex Reticle is a versatile zoom riflescope effective for most shooting conditions. The nitrogen-purged and o-ring sealed optical tube assembly is water and fog proof. All of the optical surfaces are fully multicoated to limit reflection and enhance light transmission. The duplex crosshair reticle is focused using the dioptric adjustment at the rear of the scope. Shot-corrections of ¼ per click are made by hand without tools. The windage and elevation turrets are protected by screw-down caps. The scope has see-through lens caps to protect the lenses, but still allows you take a shot without removing them.
Vixen VI Series 3-12×40 Riflescope with Duplex Ret Features
- 1/4 MOA per click impact correction
- 25 MOA Maximum windage and elevation adjustment
- Diopter adjustment to focus the reticle
- Impact and shock resistant housing
- Water and fog proof, nitrogen-purged and o-ring sealed
- Main tube is a single piece of aluminum for strength and durability
IN THE BOX:
- Vixen Optics 3-12×40 V-I Riflescope (Duplex Reticle, Matte Black)
- 2 x Lens Cap
|Objective Lens Diameter||40mm|
|Maintube Diameter||25.4 mm|
2nd focal plane
|Field of View||12.7-3.2 m at 100 m|
|Parallax Correction||91.4 m|
|Eye Relief||9.65 cm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||13.3-3.3 mm|
|Impact Point Correction||1/4 MOA|
|Windage Adjustment||50 MOA|
|Weatherproofing||Waterproof, nitrogen-filled fogproof|
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Vixen. All Vixen products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Vixen Limited Lifetime Warranty.