With the highest end optical system in the Vortex line, the Razor HD AMG is ready to handle any mission from long-range competition and the most critical tactical applications, to open-landscape hunts – all with ultimate precision.
Perhaps most notably, the Razor HD AMG is packed solid with long-range features like locking turrets, integrated L-Tec zero stop and an integrated locking illumination dial, powering the FFP reticle, all at an incredibly low weight of just 28.8 ounces. Rather than pursuing the common 34mm tube for a long-range capable scope, the Razor HD AMG has been specially designed with its 30mm tube to aid in weight reduction. The 30mm tube offers a sleeker profile atop any rifle without significant compromise in the way of internal adjustment and field of view.
Included in the Box
- Defender Flip Cap E-10
- Defender Flip Cap O-50
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- 3″ sunshade
- ALO Alignment – Proprietary, precision-laser process, perfectly aligns every lens element to ensure the absolute best image possible.
- APO System – Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses – Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- HD Lens Elements – Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated – Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
- Plasma Tech – Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
- First Focal Plane Reticle – Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle – Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle – Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size – 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube – Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum – Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof – Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Black Finish – Highly durable Type III hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek ® – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- L-Tec™ Turrets – Integrated locking mechanism prevents accidental adjustments. Turrets provide fast, accurate, easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Patent pending.
- Locking Illumination – Locks illumination at preferred setting.
- Side Focus – Adjustment located on left side of turret housing is easily accessible from shooting position. Provides optimal image focus and parallax removal.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- L-Tec™ Zero Stop – Prevents elevation turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials—even when setting the zero-stop position.US Patent 8,166,696 B2
- Maximized Turret Zero Adjustment – Turret design allows expanded adjustment range when L-Tec zero stop feature is disengaged for zeroing purposes.
- Micro Adjust Zero Setting – Infinite zero setting positions allow zero to be set between clicks for optimal accuracy.
- Friction Reduction System – Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability and
- Turret Screws – Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch).
- Erector Tube System – Precision-machined from aircraft grade aluminum with anti-galling properties for a lighter weight, strong, durable tube. Stainless Steel offset coil spring erector biasing system withstands much higher stresses than traditional flat erector springs and al
- Locking Diopter Eyepiece – This feature allows the shooter to set and lock the eyepiece setting once for their eye and forget it.
- L-Tec™ Tool – Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Locking Side Illumination – Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
The EBR-7B (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MOA based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
- Magnification: 6-24x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.6 inches
- Field of View: 20.4-5.1 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: L-Tec
- Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation: 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 71 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment: 34 MOA
- Parallax Setting: 25 to Infinity
- Length: 14.96 inches
- Weight: 28.8 oz
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Vortex. All Vortex products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It’s about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.