The Viper PST Gen II hands an unfair advantage to shooters who seek to keep the upper hand in every situation from close quarters to long-range shots. The illumination dial is cleanly integrated into the side focus adjustment knob for easy access and streamlined performance. The glass-etched reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
Included in the Box
- CR2032 battery
- Lens cloth
- 2 mm hex wrench
- 3″ sunshade
- XD™ Lens Elements – Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated – Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- First Focal Plane Reticle – Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle – Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Illuminated Reticle – Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
- Tube Size – 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Single-Piece Tube – Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum – Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof – Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish – Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
- ArmorTek ® – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Tactical-Style Turrets – Exposed turrets provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- RZR™ Zero Stop – Rapid Zero Return (RZR) feature stops the turret from dialing below sight in range using rugged steel components. Internal mechanisms stay free of sand, dirt, dust, moisture and other foreign materials – even when setting the zero-stop position.
- Precision-Force Spring System – Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System – This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
- Radius Bar – Fiber optic turret rotation indicator provides a highly visible and tactile point of reference for turret rotations.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece – Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
- Built-In Accuracy Features – Matching (MRAD) turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations.
- Hash-marked ranging reticle using MRAD based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
- Magnification: 5-25x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50 mm
- Eye Relief: 3.4 inches
- Field of View: 24.1-4.8 ft/100 yds
- Tube Size: 30 mm
- Turret Style: Tactical
- Adjustment Graduation: .1 MRAD
- Travel Per Rotation: 10 MRAD
- Max Elevation Adjustment: 20 MRAD
- Max Windage Adjustment: 10 MRAD
- Parallax Setting: 25 yards to infinity
- Length: 15.79 inches
- Weight: 31.2 oz
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Vortex. All Vortex products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It’s about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.