Based of the same legendary bullet-proof features of our THRIVE, the THRIVE HD features industry leading High Definition glass, uncompromised strength and crystal clear precision optics.
- PHR II SFP reticle
- 30mm tube
- HD alloy flip-up covers
- Half Magnification Index (HMI)
- Capped turrets (0.25MOA)
- 92% Light Transmission
- Glass etched reticle
- Weathershield lens coating
FEATURES AND INFO
- ZEROTECH’S Fully Multi-Coated (FMC) optical system applies multiple layers of anti-reflective compounds to every air to glass surface to provide extremely high light transmission with bright, clear images even in low light.
- Main Body Tube: The 30mm, one piece tube is O-ring sealed and purged with Argon gas, making it completely waterproof and fogproof.
- Windage and Elevation Adjustment Knobs: Tactical elevation and windage turrets with capped precise, repeatable and audible 0.25 MOA clicks. Easy to reset to zero with the use of a coin, making zeroing or field adjustments quick and easy.
- Magnification Ring: HMI: Half Magnification Indicator – Easy identification for half power – Providing faster and more accurate hold over calculation
- PHR II Reticle: The PHR II shares all the features of the PHR reticle with the addition of a floating centre dot for an ultra-refined point of aim as well as a finer 6 o’clock post, enabling even more precise elevation ‘hold overs’. Unobtrusive elevation holds are available at 1.1, 2.5, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 MOA, allowing the shooter to maximise the potential of their rifle and ammunition combination
- Fast Focus Dioptre: Quickly and easily adjust the dioptre setting to your eye for a sharp, crisp reticle.
|Focal Plane||Second (SFP)|
|Reticle calibrated magnification power (SFP only)||24x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Turret Index Value||0.25MOA|
|Internal Elevation Adjustment||70MOA|
|Internal Windage Adjustment||70MOA|
|Parallax Adjustment Range||10 Meters – Infinity|
|Field Of View @100 Meters||Low: 5.9m; High: 1.5m|
|Objective Outer Diameter||57.5mm|
|Ocular Outer Diameter||43.5mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||Low: 8.3mm; High: 2.1mm|
|Available Reticles||PHR II|
IN THE BOX
- Heavy Duty Alloy Flip-Up Covers
- Locking Ring Tool For HD Flip-Up Covers
- Instruction Manual
- Reticle Range Chart
- High Quality Microfibre Cloth
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Zerotech. All Zerotech products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Zerotech AAA Lifetime Warranty.
ZeroTech products are covered for life, any owner, any problem, always covered.
At ZeroTech we are shooters, hunters and adventurers. We understand that the reality of your adventure can sometimes result in harsh conditions and damaged products, and that is why we will back you, and our product through life and through adventure.
- Unconditional lifetime replacement or repair*
- Regardless of the fault or the reason, ZeroTech products will be covered for the life of the product*
- No paperwork or proof of purchase is required
- The Warranty is fully transferable, if you sell the scope the warranty automatically goes with it
*AAA warranty does not cover any intentional loss or damage to ZeroTech products