We only use quality gear at Australian Tactical Precision (ATP), this principal also extends to the products we manufacture.
Our Picatinny Scope Rails are made in Australia from a solid piece of USA made 6061-T651 aircraft aluminium bar stock on USA made CNC machines, and are MIL-Spec Type III hard coat anodised for the ultimate in scratch resistance.
Cross slots are full width to ensure that your scope ring’s recoil lug are contacting the entire picatinny slot face for improved precision. Rail sections are contoured to avoid snagging.
They are made to MIL-STD-1913 and STANAG 4694 Specifications which hold tighter tolerances than rails made by other manufacturers, and come with the required fasteners to mount to your rifle.
Can be used on left or right handed actions.
To install, use blue or purple loctite and tighten to 20 inch lbs.
Note: These will only fit the short action variants, will NOT fit long action or the Howa Mini Action
- Made from 6061-T651 aircraft aluminium for durability yet are light weight
- MIL-STD-1913 and STANAG 4694 Picatinny specification
- Compatible with both Picatinny and Weaver scope rings
- MIL-Spec (MIL-A-8625) Type III Hard Coat anodised
- Available in several slope configurations, 0/20/30/40 MOA
- Includes mounting hardware
- Made in Australia
- Short Action – Black – 0 MOA
- Short Action – Black – 20 MOA
- Short Action – Black – 30 MOA
- Short Action – Black – 40 MOA
All ATP products are covered under our lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.