A high-end spotter without the high-end price tag. An HD optical system with incredible optical performance brings even the finest details at a distance in for a closer look. Built to withstand the harshest rain, snow, heat or rugged abuse you can dish out, the Viper HD spotter is a perfect fit whether you’re in the hills or at the range.
Note – Custom Fitted Neoprene Case Included.
Included in the Box
- Eyepiece cap
- Objective lens cover
- Custom fitted case
- HD Lens Elements – Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated – Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating – Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Porro Prism – Valued for a rich depth of field, wide field of view, and three-dimensional image.
- Angled Body Design – Valued for allowing an overall lower mounting height which maximizes stability in wind, offers greater comfort when glassing for extended periods, and permits the use of a smaller, lighter tripod.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek ® – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Adjustable Eyecups – Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Helical Focus – Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Built-in Sunshade – Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Magnification: 15-45x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 65 mm
- Linear Field of View: 136.5-67.8 ft/1000 yds
- Angular Field of View: 2.6-1.3 degrees
- Close Focus: 23 feet
- Eye Relief: 17.8-19.6 mm
- Length: 14 inches
- Weight: 59 oz
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Vortex. All Vortex products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It’s about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.