Affordable, High-Performance Thermal Imaging
RevealPRO is our most advanced handheld thermal imaging camera yet. Highly durable and easy to use, RevealPRO combines a high-performance 320 x 240 thermal sensor with intuitive software to help you work smarter. And, when you need it, a powerful 300-lumen LED light is available at the touch of a button. Offering adjustable thermal level, span, and emissivity settings, RevealPRO breaks new barriers by offering high-resolution thermal imaging and software capabilities at an affordable price. 4GB internal memory stores more than 4,000 images.
Thermal Level and Span – Easily set and lock a temperature range to display the maximum thermal information of any object or scene with a set point and range.
Emissivity Control – Calibrate for emissivity through easy, pre-defined settings. Compensate for various surface materials, ensuring accurate readings and reporting.
Fast Frame Rate – With a frame rate greater than 15 frames per second, Reveal PRO is ideal for fast-motion applications.
Nine Standard and High Contrast Color Palettes – From standard grayscale to spectra high contrast, RevealPRO provides the visual capabilities necessary to help users easily examine and understand thermal imagery during inspection.
Full-Frame Mapping of Temperature Distribution – Displays all temperature data for maximum clarity and resolution.
Multiple User Modes – Normal, Spot temperature and Level & Span included.
Ruggedized Display – 2.4” color display featuring Corning® Gorilla® Glass protection.
4x Digital Zoom – Wide, 32° field of view with 4x digital zoom capability lets you easily scan a large area and identify potential hazards in seconds.
By measuring very small temperature differences, invisible energy patterns are converted by our thermal imager into clear, visible images that the human eye can’t always see. Since the energy we sense is not impacted by visible light, our thermal imagers can be used in both daylight and night conditions across long distances.
- Accurately Scout Terrain
- Track Game during Fog or Dense Conditions
- Recover Game after Dusk
- Law Enforcement
- Night Security
- Search & Rescue
- Land Surveillance
- Public Safety & Tactical Support
- Safeguard Corporate Facilities, Factories & Warehouses, Government Sites, or Residential Property
- Electrical Hot-Spot Detection
- Heat/Refrigerant Leak Detection
Available in Black/Carbon Fiber Colour
- Thermal Sensor: 320 x 240 (76,800 pixels)
- Detection Distance: 12 inches to 1,800 feet (550m)
- Field of View: 32 Degree FOV
- Temperature Range: -40F to 626F (-40C to 330C)
- Frame Rate: > 15 Hz FastFrame
- Focus: Fixed Focus
- Microbolometer: Vanadium Oxide
- Spectral Range: 7.5 – 14 Microns
- Flashlight: 300 Lumen LED (programmable brightness)
- Display: 2.4” Color with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Temp. Display Scale: Fahrenheit, Celsius, or Kelvin
- Color Palettes: 9 Options (Grayscale and High-Contrast)
- Storage Media: 4GB Internal Drive (>4,000 images)
- Battery Life (operating): Up to 4 Hours Thermal Imaging in Normal MODE
- Country of Origin: Designed and manufactured in Santa Barbara, California, USA with global components
- Device Dimensions (H x W x D): 5 x 2.4 x 1.2 inches
- Device Weight: 6.25 oz / 181 gr
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Seek Thermal. All Seek Thermal products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Seek Thermal two year warranty.