Hornady V-MAX Projectiles – Box of 100
With its combination of proven materials, innovative design and streamlined profile, the Hornady® V-MAX® represents the pinnacle of what a specialized varmint bullet can achieve, offering straight-line trajectories, enhanced accuracy, dramatic expansion and explosive fragmentation at a wide range of distances and velocities.
The industry’s leading varmint bullet with polymer tip and streamlined design results in flat trajectories. The concentricity of the match grade AMP® bullet jacket provides maximum accuracy at all ranges as well as explosive expansion, even at velocities as low as 1600 fps.
The secret to the explosive terminal performance of the V-Max® is a hollow cavity resting between the tip’s shaft and the body of the bullet. Upon impact, the hard shaft builds up speed and energy before driving into the core, causing the entire package to rapidly expand to the point of violent fragmentation, even at low terminal velocities.
HIGHER BALLISTIC COEFFICIENT
Hornady® combines the sharp, pointed polymer tip with the most aerodynamic profile for a high ballistic coefficient. The V-MAX® profile also provides the maximum bearing surface for added in-flight stability.
SWAGED LEAD CORE
The swaging process allows precise formation of the core up and around the tip, with a cavity under the tip’s stem. This allows the tip to build up energy before smashing into the core, causing dramatic fragmentation of the core and jacket.
PRECISE BOATTAIL & FLATBASE DESIGNS
Utilizing the proper base design provides incredible in-flight stability for long-range shooting.
NOTE: These are PROJECTILES ONLY, NOT LOADED AMMUNITION.
WA NOTE: WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP PROJECTILES TO WA. ANY ORDERS PLACED FROM A WA ADDRESS FOR THIS PRODUCT WILL BE CANCELLED.
100 projectiles per box
- 21710 – .172 17 CAL 20 GR Flat Base
- 22004 – .204 20 CAL 32 GR Flat Base
- 22006 – .204 20 CAL 40 GR Boat Tail
- 22241 – .224 22 CAL 40 GR Boat Tail (Also available in 250 projectile boxes, please see our V-MAX bulk box listing)
- 22261 – .224 22 CAL 50 GR Boat Tail
- 22265 – .224 22 CAL 53 GR Boat Tail
- 22271 – .224 22 CAL 55 GR Flat Base
- 22272 – .224 22 CAL 55 GR Flat Base with cannelure
- 22281 – .224 22 CAL 60 GR Flat Base
- 22411 – .243 6MM 58 GR Boat Tail
- 22415 – .243 6MM 65 GR Boat Tail
- 22601 – .264 6.5MM 95 GR Boat Tail
- 22721 – .277 270 CAL 110 GR Boat Tail with cannelure
- 22810 – .284 7MM CAL 120 GR Flat Base
- 23010 – .308 30 CAL 110 GR Flat Base