Here is one press that has all the features reloaders look for. It’s cast iron construction insures that it will last a lifetime, yet it is priced with light-duty aluminium presses! The BOSS is powerful, remarkably easy to use, and yet sensitive enough to seat primers without crushing them.
Take a look at all the features The Boss offers and you’ll be convinced– when it comes to “O” Type reloading presses, this one is truly the right choice.
• Rigid cast iron frame.
• 36° frame offset gives the best visibility and access of all comparable presses.
• “Smart” primer arm automatically moves in and out of position with ram travel. Priming arm is positioned where it should be – at the bottom of ram travel for the lowest leverage and best feel.
• Offset handle is in the most comfortable operating position yet out of the way for best access and visibility.
• Positive ram travel stop.
• Powerful compound linkage.
• 3 holes for rigid mounting.
• Accepts all standard 7/8″-14 threaded dies and universal shell holders.
• Shell holders may be rotated to any comfortable position desired.
• Includes primer catcher.
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Redding. All Redding products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Redding Warranty.