ATP only sells genuine Honeywell/Howard Leight products (AU/NZ version).
Workers who need to block out loud noise demand the best protection and comfort available in an earplug. That’s where MAX comes in. The world’s most popular polyurethane foam earplug, MAX offers superior noise-blocking performance in a single-use disposable earplug. MAX’s enhanced contoured shape is easier to insert and resists backing out of the ear canal, while its softer foam delivers superior long-wearing comfort – delivering solid performance that your workers can depend on.
SLC80 26dB Class 5. NRR 33 dB. Approved to AS/NZS 1270:2002.
- Box contains 200 pairs of Uncorded Earplugs
- Pairs are individually wrapped for maximum hygiene
- The world’s most-used polyurethane foam earplug
- Bell shape delivers maximum in-ear comfort
- Contoured design easier to insert, resists tendency to back-out of ear canal
- Polyurethane foam enhances comfort, especially for long-term wear
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up
Designed from the ear canal out, MAX® was the first ergonomically-shaped earplug to deliver increased personal comfort and enhanced protection. Its contoured bell-shape makes roll-down and insertion easy, while its soft pearl-skinned polyurethane foam is resilient and easy to clean — delivering maximum comfort over long periods of time.
With our combination of advanced design and patented material science, MAX® ensures a comfortable fit without compromising protection. MAX’s ultra-soft varied-cell polyurethane foam is easy to roll down and adjusts well inside the ear canal, eliminating that “stuffed” feeling — delivering a comfortable, snug in-ear seal.
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Howard Leight. All Howard Leight products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Howard Leight warranty.