Toxic heavy metals like lead oxide, mercury, cadmium and others are present in many every day products and on surfaces found in your home, school, workplace or even in the soil of your own back yard. These toxic compounds can place the health and well being of your family at risk!
Lead dust comes from handling firearms, reloading ammunition, firing range sports and home products such as toys, plastics, ceramics, gardening, old paint removal, home renovation, anywhere or from anything where lead is an ingredient or is present. Lead dust sticks to skin differently than dirt and germs and are easily deposited on door handles, refrigerator handles, steering wheels, kitchen tables, toys and many things that a child might touch. Even invisible quantities of lead dust are dangerous to children at home.
Regular surface cleaners have been found to be ineffective when removing lead or heavy metals. When used regularly Hygenall prevents the transfer of lead dust and removes lead and other heavy metals that may have accumulated on the surfaces.
- Wipe-On Wipe-Off formula for use on boot soles, plastic gun and ammunition containers, window sills, walls, tools, floors or anywhere you suspect heavy metal dust may be located (not to be used on firearms)
- For use on non-porous surfaces only
- Use after handling firearms, dirty/spent cases and reloading
- Cleans off dirt, grime, germs plus dangerous microscopic quantities of lead dust from surfaces
- Made under licence from the Centres for Disease Control
- Made in the USA
- 1 Quart spray bottle (not for use on firearms)