The XTN Skeleton Rifle Stock is designed to increase your performance and comfort by enhancing adjustment possibilities to suit your preferred shooting position.
Note: This buttstock will only fit the ESS and ACC Rifle Chassis System.
Please see the MDT Skeleton Rifle Butt Stock V5 for the version which will fit other chassis systems designed to fit standard buttstocks.
The MDT Skeleton Rifle Buttstock was designed to provide the shooter with best-in-class strength and ergonomics, with an emphasis on adjustability and comfort.
Length of pull (LOP) can be easily adjusted and fine-tuned with the thumbwheel, and locked in place with thumb screws or set screws (both included). The buttpad can be adjusted up and down as well as canted left or right, to form fit the shoulder pocket of any shooter.
Achieving the perfect cheek weld is a breeze, with thumbwheel adjustment as well as side-to-side and cant adjustments, thumb screws or set screws (both included) to lock in place.
It is specifically designed for our ACC and ESS chassis system to provide sturdiness, accuracy and perfect ergonomics. The XTN Skeleton Rifle Stock is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, then painted with a Cerakote coating.
Available variants are the SRS-X and the SRS-X Elite.
What is the difference between the SRS-X and the SRS-X Elite?
The SRS-X Elite features:
- Steel buttpad for added rear balance
- Second guide rod for stability
- Etched guide rods
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Skeletonized body providing robust structure and weight reduction
- MDT proprietary XTN buttstock interface for ACC and ESS chassis
- Adjustment wheels for fine adjustment of LOP & cheek rest height
- Angular adjustment of cheek rest up to 8 degrees on either side
- Integrated bolt cut-out in cheek rest for easy bolt removal
- Attachment point for 2.5” rail on bottom surface
- Two QD flush cup sling mounts on either side
- Weight: 2.09 lbs
- LOP: 13.5” – 14.5”
- 3/8”-24 x 1.5” SHCS
Due to its proprietary interface, MDT’s XTN Skeleton Rifle Stock SRS-X and SRS-X Elite is only compatible with MDT’s ACC and ESS chassis systems.
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for MDT. All MDT products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian MDT Warranty.