Our LSS-RF (Rimfire) Gen 2 Chassis is based on our popular LSS Chassis system for rimfire rifles. The LSS-RF also fits 17 HMR or 22 WMR versions.
The LSS-RF next generation has arrived!
Created for popular .22LR caliber rifles, the LSS-RF Gen2 brings the addition of the following new features:
- M-Lok pattern attachment slots on sides and bottom of the forend
- Barricade-stop grooves ahead of mag-well
- Side-relieved mag well
NOTE: This listing is for the Chassis body ONLY. Does not come with buttstock, grip, magazine, scope or any of the other accessories in photos.
Buttstocks are available here:
Grips are available here:
Our LSS-RF chassis system for .22LR caliber rifles is lightweight and compact, and adopts the same footprint as the LSS. You will notice a significant improvement in accuracy due to the V-shaped bedding and free floated forend, which allows for barrel contours up to 1″ in diameter.
The chassis system is manufactured out of billet 6061-T6 aluminum, and has been finished with Cerakote™ in Black or Flat Dark Earth (FDE).
To keep this chassis system compact, we have designed it to take carbine type buttstocks. Fixed buttstocks can also be mounted with the use of a fixed stock adapter.
The LSS-RF uses the factory magazine, and each chassis is compatible with all factory barrel contours.
Because we have lowered the buttstock interface, The Savage Mark II, CZ 455 and Ruger American can use iron sights with this chassis. If you are using a scope, we recommend a stock with a cheek riser.
- The Ruger American requires the two OEM fixing components in addition to the magazine
- The Savage Mark II, CZ 455 and Ruger American can use iron sights
- The CZ455 will not work with the CZ455 Tuning trigger
MOUNTING AND COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
The LSS-RF chassis is designed to accept carbine buttstocks and pistol grip (purchased separately), and allows for customization with a wide variety of accessories.
Mounting holes are spaced for Magpul style L5 (11 slots), and L3 (7 slots) rails (1.600” / 3.200”) to be used on the bottom of the forend and are compatible with our Aluminium Picatinny Rails with Flush Cup Sling Mounts.
- Up to 21% increase in accuracy
- CNC Machined from 6061 aluminum
- Cerakote Finish (in Black or Flat Dark Earth)
- M-LOK compatible
- Designed for carbine buttstocks
- Accepts AR-15 pistol grips
- Lightweight, free-floating modular forend
- Accommodates barrels up to 1″ diameter.
- Length of pull of 11.5”-14.75” (based on Hogue stock)
- Compatible with OEM Magazines
- Weight: 1.4lb – 1.6lb
WHAT YOU GET, AND WHAT YOU NEED
The LSS-RF Chassis System comes as a 1-piece chassis, with all required mounting hardware included. This includes new action screws and a screw for the pistol grip.
To install this chassis on your rifle, here are some additional items you will need to purchase:
- Any carbine buttstock or our Skeleton Carbine Stock. For fixed buttstocks such as the Skeleton Rifle Stock V5 you will need the fixed stock adapter.
- A buffer tube for your buttstock (both mil-spec and commercial work with our chassis)
- An AR-15 pistol grip. Ideally without a beavertail, or with a soft (bendable) beavertail
- Your original factory magazine
The MDT LSS-22 chassis system is currently manufactured for the following bolt action rifle platforms:
- Anschutz Match 54 – Right Handed
- Browning T-Bolt – Right Handed – NOT AVAILABLE
- CZ 452 – Right Handed – DISCONTINUED
- CZ 455 – Right Handed
- CZ 457 – Right Handed
- Ruger American Rimfire – Right Handed
- Savage A22 – Right Handed (also fits the A22R Lever Release)
- Savage B22 – Right Handed
- Savage Mark II (also compatible with 93R17) – Right Handed
- Tikka T1x – Right Handed
The LSS-RF now also fits 17 HMR or 22 WMR versions and will fit all heavy factory barrels.
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for MDT. All MDT products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian MDT Warranty.