The NEW hunter series chassis, made in Australia.
The TSP H is a light weight, field ready chassis. Extremely versatile with features found on many high end competitors’ models.
The H stands for Hunter and the TSP H is all about the modern-day hunter. The hunter is an all-day rifle that is durable and reliable for the most important shot.
Select your rifle variant from the drop down list. SA is Short Action, LA is Long Action. RH is for Right Handed, LH is for Left Handed.
Castle nut wrench:
Magazines are available here:
M-LOK accessories are available here:
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- M-LOK slots on sides and bottom of forend
- AICS magazine compatible
- Integral Magazine Well
- 7 inch ARCA-SWISS dovetail and integrated to the forend
- Cerakoted black finish
- AR Grip compatible
- Machined from aircraft grade 6061 T6 aluminium
- Weight of Chassis and Pistol grip: 875g
- Weight of Luth-AR buttstock, buffer tube and castle nut: 510g
- Total weight is approx: 1.4kg
- Chassis Body
- Buffer Tube
- Castle Nut
- AR15 Pistol Grip
- Luth-AR MBA-4 Buttstock with adjustable cheekrest (Fixed length, not length adjustable)
HOWA 1500 / WEATHERBY VANGUARD SHORT ACTIONS: 223 or similar sized cartridges will require bolt stop modification in order to feed from an AICS magazine.
The TSP X chassis is available to fit the following actions:
- Howa 1500 & Weatherby Vanguard Short Action, Right Handed
- Tikka T3/T3x Short Action, Right Handed
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for SCSA. All SCSA products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian SCSA Warranty.