The Vision Chassis
The Vision Chassis is a Premium Norwegian-made modular 7075 T651 aluminum chassis.
The magwell is designed as a barricade stop, perfect for PRS and practical shooting. Designed and produced by shooters with many years of experience in the sport! The chassis has 4 sections with multiple options, so you can customize the chassis exactly the way you want it! The chassis is delivered in a matte black, MIL-A-8625 Type III Hardcoat anodizing surface.
Made in Norway
Select your rifle variant from the drop down list. SA is Short Action, LA is Long Action. RH is for Right Handed, LH is for Left Handed.
NOTE: This listing is for the Chassis body/base and Pistol Grip ONLY. Does not come with forend, buttstock, magazine or any of the other accessories in photos.
What You Get and What You Will Need
The Vision chassis comes only as a chassis body and hardware. You will need basic hand tools to assemble and install on your rifle.
To complete this chassis on your rifle, the additional items you need to purchase are:
- Vision Chassis – Standard Buttstock:
- Vision Chassis – Forend ( Standard or Competition)
- At least one magazine (AICS unless otherwise noted in the Compatibility section below.
- Additional accessories such as Forend Weights, Forend Top Covers and Rails, and Buttstock Shims are sold separately
Buttstock is available here:
Forends are available here:
Magazines are available here:
M-LOK accessories are available here:
- Made of 7075 T651 Aluminium
- Integrated Bubble Level
- Thumb Rest and Buttstock Adaptor Block Included
- Finger Mag Release (Not for Sig Sauer)
- FAB Defense Rubberized Pistol Grip
- MIL-A-8625 Type III Hard Coat Anodizing surface
- Total Length: 89 cm, Weight: 2,75 kg (when complete with standard buttstock and forend)
- Left handed option is available for some inlets
- Sig Sauer, 200 / 3000 also available in Left Handed version.
- Tikka T3 / T3x Short Action – uses AICS pattern magazines, also available in Left Handed version.
- Tikka T3 / T3x Short Action – uses CTR pattern magazines.
- Tikka T3 / T3x Long Action – uses MDT 3.56″ Length AICS pattern magazines.
- Remington 700 Short Action and most aftermarket clones, also available in Left Handed version.
- Remington 700 Long Action and most aftermarket clones, can use both 3.715 and 3.850 also available in Left Handed version.
- Ultimatum Defacto Short Action – uses AICS pattern magazines.
- Sako TRG-22 – Uses both original TRG magazines and CTR magazines.
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Vision & Design. All Vision & Design products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Vision & Design Warranty.