Keeping your scope perfectly aligned is critical to long-range accuracy. Canting your scope, even just a couple of degrees, can cause error in point of impact.
With modern “Drop-Compensating” scopes, an Anti-Cant Indicator is a necessity. If your gun isn’t aligned correctly dialing up the turrets, or using hold-over marks, will just throw your shot off. This error can easily be enough to cause misses.
The Wheeler Anti-Cant Indicator ensures that your rifle is always held near perfectly vertical, eliminating any chance for “Cant Error” to cause a miss.
Available to fit scopes with either 1″ inch or 30mm tubes
– Indicates precise, repeatable level gun position
– Increases accuracy by insuring proper gun alignment, which is critical for turret adjustment and hold over for bullet drop compensation
– Easy-to-view from shooting position
– Attaches to scope, folds in when not in use
– Precision machined aluminum with anodized finish