The AR Riser Mount with a quick release lever is designed for mounting the Razor red dot sight onto a flattop style rifle as the primary optic. When used in conjunction with the Picatinny clamp included with the Razor, this mount positions the red dot of the Razor in the lower third of the field of view when co-witnessed with the iron sights. Can also be used for any other red dot.
The AR Riser Mount provides a rise .6 inches (15.3mm) above the base surface. Weighs 3 ounces. Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Provides lower 1/3 co-witness with the Razor red dot.
- Provides absolute co-witness with the SPARC red dot.
AUTO LOCK™ LEVER SYSTEM
The AR Riser Mount features the Auto Lock Lever System and has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface ensures maximum rail engagement.
Materials and Construction
The mount is precision Computer Numeric Controlled (CNC) machined from a solid block of aluminum and finished in a hard coat anodize for a rock-hard, lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum.
- Hard coat Type 3 Mil-Spec anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in and out of spec rail systems.
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Vortex. All Vortex products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It’s about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.