Streamlined, strong and durable, the Viper (Pro) rings use four T-15 Torx style socket cap screws for secure mounting of your riflescope. Unique design permits easy installation and removal of the scope into/out of the rings.
- Precision CNC machined from high strength 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Permanently attaches to base
- Square-edged crossbolt ensures positive engagement of ring to base
- Durable black matte anodized finish
- Made in USA
Each pack contains a set of 2 rings.
These rings are available to fit 1 inch or 30mm scope tubes and come in three different heights. Heights are measured from the centre of the scope tube to the top of the picatinny rail.
- 1 inch, Low Height, 19.8mm
- 1 inch, Medium Height, 22.3mm
- 1 inch, High Height, 26.1mm
- 30mm, Low Height, 22.1mm
- 30mm, Medium Height, 24.6mm
- 30mm, High Height, 28.4mm
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for Vortex. All Vortex products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian Vortex VIP Warranty
Our warranty is about you, not us. It’s about taking care of you after the sale.
The VIP stands for a Very Important Promise to you, our customers. We will repair or replace your Vortex product in the event it becomes damaged or defective—at no charge to you other then return post from you to us. It doesn’t matter how it happened, whose fault it was, or where you purchased it. You can count on the VIP Warranty for all riflescopes, red dots, rangefinders, binoculars, spotting scopes and monoculars.
- Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
- Fully transferable
- No warranty card to fill out
- No receipt needed to hang on to
If you ever have a problem, no matter the cause, we promise to take care of you.
The VIP warranty does not cover loss, misuse, theft or deliberate damage to the product.