384 x 288 infrared detector and a 1280 × 960 LCOS display.
It supports functions of observation, distance measurement, Wi-Fi hot spot, and so on. The high-sensitivity built-in thermal detector provides you with clear view even in total darkness. The monocular is mainly applied to scenarios such as patrolling, searching and rescuing, hiking, travel, and hunting, etc.
● 384 × 288 resolution, 12 μm, high sensitivity detector
● Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR, NETD less than 35 mk (@25°C), F#=1.0
● 1280 × 960 resolution 0.4-inch LCOS display
● Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
● Up to 7.5 hours continuous running
● Wi-Fi hot spot
● Type-C Interface
● Stadiametric Range Finder
|NETD||<35mK (25ºC, F=1.0)|
|Focal Length||15mm, F1.0|
|Field of View||17.5ºx13.1º|
|Digital Zoom||1x, 2x, 4x, 8x|
|Monitor||0.4-inch, LCOS, 1280×960|
|Battery Type||Built-In, rechargeable Lithium Battery|
|Operating Time||Up to 7.5 hours|
|Operating Temp.||-20ºC ~ +55ºC|
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for HIKMICRO. All HIKMICRO products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian HIKMICRO warranty.