This listing is for the Australian made version of these machines, which are now in stock.
The Ugly Annealer (patent pending) is a simple and reliable gas annealer built with solid materials.
This version is designed in Australia and assembled in Australia using a mix of Australian/China/Taiwan sourced parts. It is covered by a lifetime warranty and receives full Australian support.
Machine case made of #201 stainless steel. The clear front panel is impact-resistant polycarbonate (it’s almost bulletproof).
The standard package includes 5 CNC milled caliber conversion inserts covering the following cartridges and others with similar case dimensions:
- 223 REM
- 308 WIN
- 300 WIN MAG
- 338 Lapua Magnum
- 50BMG (used without an insert)
The rotating wheels should last a lifetime because the aluminum is heat resistant, the package comes with both 15mm & 25mm wheels. The wheels are nickel coated with natural diamond grit for a permanent non-slip coating.
The machine comes with a CNC-made adjustable clamp compatible with gas pencil torches with OD 12.70mm-13.0mm. A universal propane bottle holder also included.
A set of high-quality Allen keys and a bolt pouch is also included.
An appropriately powered motor has been used with this machine, it is estimated that you should be able to anneal at least 300,000 brass cases (at 10 brass per minute) or 500 hours run time (at max speed without stalling) before replacement is needed.
Bernzomatic UL100K propane torch is recommended for use with the Ugly Annealer (not included)
Note: Gas torch and bottle in photos not included
- Assorting box with spare spring, screw, c-clip
- A set of quality Allen keys
- A set of 5 CNC-machined caliber inserts shown in the photo compatible with common calibers
- Universal gas bottle stand
- Gas nozzle clamp and 8mm axial (torch/gas bottle not included)
- Polycarbonate guide panel and 10mm axial.
- Brass rolling ramp
- 2 x nickel diamond coated wheels, in 15mm and 20mm thickness
- CNC-made catching wheel with 50bmg slot
- Instruction manual
- Power adapter with Australian power plug
- The Ugly Annealer main body with the bottom plate
- A bolt pouch
Warranty: lifetime warranty on material and workmanship, not including wear and tear.
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for The Ugly Reloading Equipment. All Ugly Reloading Equipment products bought from ATP are covered by Ugly Reloading Equipment’s Lifetime Australian Warranty.