The XRS Chassis is designed for shooters that want the fit and feel of a traditional shaped rifle stock with the benefits of a modern precision rifle chassis system. Each XRS Chassis is constructed from a full-length CNC machined core of 6061 aircraft grade aluminum wearing high strength textured polymer panels for insulation from the elements.
The precision aluminum V-block bedding system ensures fit and function to maximize the accuracy of any rifle action. The XRS Chassis features a replaceable over molded and textured grip system, with both an angled grip and a vertical grip included in box.
The XRS Chassis is the most advanced and configurable crossover stock on the market and is the ideal performance upgrade for any factory rifle or foundation for a custom rifle build. Weighing in at 3.9lbs (depending on inlet), the XRS is ideal for both hunting or target rifles.
The XRS features adjustable length of pull via spacers from 13.25” to 15+” and a quick adjust cheek piece to adjust for scope height over bore. The XRS accepts standard AICS pattern magazines and has an easy to manipulate ambidextrous magazine latch.
The generous 12” long Forend comes with M-LOK slots built in for accessory mounting and attachment of ARCA or picatinny rails.
Select your rifle variant from the drop down list. SA is Short Action, LA is Long Action. RH is for Right Handed, LH is for Left Handed.
NOTE: This listing is for the Chassis/stock ONLY. Does not come with rifle, scope, magazine, or any of the other accessories in photos.
MOUNTING AND COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
The XRS chassis uses AICS style external box style magazines in .223 and .308 caliber for Short Actions.
- Core is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum
- High strength Polymer Panels
- 12” M-LOK compatible forend
- LOP starts at 13″ and can be adjusted with spacers
- Adjustable cheek rest height
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1.25″ diameter
- Compatible with AICS pattern .223 or .308 Short Action magazines
- Interchangeable vertical and angled grips included
- Weight: 3.9lbs
- CZ 457
- Remington 700 & Bergara B-14 Short Action
- Remington 783 Short Action
- Savage Short Action, Models 10,11,12 and 16
- Tikka T3 / T3x Short Calibers
- Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard – Short Caliber – Only works with MDT Polymer Magazines – No V-block due to the flat bottom action
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for MDT. All MDT products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian MDT Warranty.