The ACC (Adjustable Core Competition) Chassis is designed around an integrated, modular weight system which allows you to customize the balance and mass of your rifle to maximize performance and minimize recoil.
The ACC Chassis features a full Arca rail the entire length of the forend and M-LOK mounting points for accessories and additional forend weights – both internal and external – allowing you to add up to an additional 9 pounds of steel to your rifle.
Select your rifle variant from the drop down list. SA is Short Action, LA is Long Action. RH is for Right Handed, LH is for Left Handed.
NOTE: This listing is for the Chassis body/base ONLY. Does not come with buttstock, grip, magazine, rear bag rider or any of the other accessories in photos.
Buttstock is available here:
Grips are available here:
Adjustable Core Competition chassis system is designed for the competition world: the ACC is primarily suited for the PRS & NRL shooting style, although it can be used in other disciplines. The ACC chassis system is the result of endless testing and collaborating with competition shooters, implementing the most crucial and results driven features, while ensuring accuracy and precision remain unparalleled.
The ACC (keyword A for Adjustable) was created with an integrated weight management system, allowing shooters to fine tune their chassis’ weight and balance point. The adjustability comes from a series of weights that can be added to either the buttstock, interior forend or exterior forend m-lok. It’s original weight of 5.9 lbs transforms into a maximum of 12.3 lbs (chassis only – add on your action, barrel, scope and accessories and most shooters are pushing 25-30 lbs in the ACC).
All of this modularity and adjustment can be achieved without taking your barreled action out of the chassis system: internal forend weights can be inserted from the front of the forend and screwed in place, while external weights were designed to be M-LOK compatible and easily attached on either side of the forend. This ACC weight management system allows shooters to rapidly adjust the feel and recoil characteristics of their system, even while at the range.
Along with other features like the full 17” ARCA/RRS forend, flared magazine well, extended barricade stop, widened thumb shelf, adjustable cheek riser and length of pull – the Adjustable Core Competition chassis is nothing short of excellence for the competition shooting world.
MOUNTING AND COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
The ACC chassis is designed to accept an SRS-X ESS compatible buttstock (sold separately)and AR15 compatible pistol grips (sold separately).
The ACC chassis accepts AICS-pattern external box magazines, and supports installation of M-Lok patterned accessories along the forend. The full length Arca/RRS standard dovetail allows shooters to mount a wide variety of accessories with infinite adjustment, which is now a standard among the competitive community.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Chassis, buttstock and grip weight: 5.9lb – 13.3lb, depending on the rifle model and number of weights added to the system
- Cerakote finish
- 17″ of available ARCA/RRS dovetail, with retention screw so that accessories don’t fall off mid-stage
- M-LOK pattern attachment system on all 3 faces of the forend
- Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips, but designed with the MDT Vertical Grip in mind (sold separately)
- Wider, ergonimic thumb shelves than previous chassis systems
- Mag latch limiter to prevent over camming and pinching of magazines
- Uses our proprietary ESS buttstock interface
- Free floating barrel channel with removable end cap for interior weight installation and adjustment
- Trigger adjustment slot of R700 single stage triggers
- Will accomodate barrels up to 1.350″ diameter
- Compatible with AICS style magazines
- Remington 700 Short Action and most aftermarket clones
- Remington 700 Long Action CIP – Requires 3.850” magazines
- Savage Short Action, Models 10,11,12 and 16
- Tikka T3 Short Action calibers – Also supports Tikka T1x
- Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard Short Action
- CZ 455 – will not work with the CZ455 Tuning trigger
- Defiance XM
- Bergara B-14
WHAT YOU GET, AND WHAT YOU NEED
The ACC chassis system comes only as a chassis body and hardware. You will need Allen keys to assemble and install on your rifle.
To complete this chassis on your rifle, the additional items you need to purchase are:
- MDT Skeleton Rifle Stock SRS-X for the ACC and ESS Chassis (note: only the ESS specific SRS will fit, not the regular SRS V5)
- At least one magazine
- AR15 Pistol grip or Vertical Grip
- Additionally, interior forend weights, exterior M-LOK weights and buttstock weights are sold separately
ATP is an authorised Australian dealer for MDT. All MDT products bought from ATP are covered by the Australian MDT Warranty.